With more than 35 brands and partnerships with some of the world’s largest companies, World Travel Holdings is the leading private-label cruise distributor in the industry. We have a lot of fun at World Travel Holdings, but we take partnership very seriously.
With leading-class technology, dedicated teams and a focus on the customer, we provide an experience that is second to none. Our scale and focus gives us the ability to maximize our partners’ opportunities and provide their customers the widest selection of cruises and resort vacation packages at the best prices in market. Simply put, no other players in this field have the capacity to deliver this level of service and focused account management.
Our private-label platform is built to create a seamless experience for your customers. We speak in your brand’s voice and design unique programs that fit your value propositions. From every standpoint, your customer and brand is our focus. From the website and promotions to our private-label call center, we never lose sight of your most important asset — your customers.
As part of our private-label services, World Travel Holdings manages all aspects of our partner cruise program maximizing the potential for cruise while allowing our partners to focus on their business. Our team is aligned and focused on your bottom-line — cruise sales. Our services include:
- Dedicated account management
- Marketing support, creative development and merchandising
- Detailed reporting and performance reviews
- All cruise product relationships
- World-class call center, agent training and customer care
- Award-winning cruise technology including private-label website hosting, maintenance and enhancements
- Fully scalable operations such as accounting, product loading, customer relations, fulfillment and more
World Travel Holdings’ has invested more than $100 million into an award-winning, proprietary and integrated agent and consumer platform that services close to 500,000 customers a month. Your customers will find our cruise booking solution easy to use and informative, resulting in increased bookings.
EXCLUSIVE TECHNOLOGY PLATFORM
The exclusive World Travel Holdings’ technology platform is more than just a booking engine. In addition to creating a seamless web experience for your customers 24/7, it provides:
Custom-designed and developed systems that allow partners to market and sell vacations under their brand with the ability to support multiple brands.
Higher Online Booking Percentage
The ability to drive consumers deep into the booking path, resulting in a higher online booking percentage.
Exceptional offline transactional capability and customer service support. Support for multiple online travel agencies with successive years of growth in cruise business.
Robust Merchandising Capabilities
Extensive reporting through IBM Cognos and transactional feeds.
A database for customer profiling allowing for targeted marketing and strategic advertising.
Innovative Customer Review Platform
World Travel Holdings continues to invest in the latest technologies to support our marketing services, customer care operations and global capabilities. Coupled with our extreme focus on the consumer experience, our solution simply cannot be matched by anyone else.
With more than 15 years of experience and a proven track record of creating successful private label marketing programs for a wide variety of leading direct-to-consumer brands, World Travel Holdings will work with you to design a strategic marketing plan that will support your business objectives and drive incremental revenue. In addition to a robust marketing strategy, you will receive tracking and measurement of your brand’s unique and complex campaigns to ensure a positive return on investment.
INCREASING YOUR BRAND’S INCREMENTAL REVENUE
World Travel Holdings employs an internal marketing agency and dedicated brand management team concentrated on growing your cruise business.
Speed to Market
As the world’s largest cruise agency, we react faster than anyone else in the market on marketing tactical promotions. In fact, Velocity is a core value of our organization.
Dynamic e-mails allow us to target offers to specific consumer segments.
Learned and shared from cultivating more than 35 brands, we generate increased marketing effectiveness resulting in:
- Deep insight into performance across varying customer segments and marketing channels.
- Advanced marketing attribution using IBM Core Metrics — offline transactions attributed to online marketing vehicles with 90% efficiency.
- Proven track record of success in implementing various additional online marketing campaigns including retargeting, third-party marketing, etc.
Rigorous testing to determine brand-specific optimal marketing channels.
To deliver a remarkable experience — that is our mission. And our agents are laser-focused on that mission with every call that comes into their queue. Our entirely U.S.-based agent team averages more than five years in tenure, and their expertise allows for specialization and higher conversion rates. We have deep branding capabilities throughout all pre- and post-booking customer care touch points, and you can be sure that our agents will deliver a remarkable experience to your customers on behalf of your brand. In fact, World Travel Holdings was named one of the 50 Most Engaged Workplaces for two years in a row, most recently in 2012.
EXEMPLARY CUSTOMER CARE OPERATIONS
- 24/7 customer service.
- Product specialization and expertise in selling vacations allowing focus and improved conversion.
- Promotional capabilities tightly integrated online and offline promotional messaging.
- Artwork and logos of your choice.
TRAVEL AGENT EXPERTISE
- Five years average tenure for customer care team.
- No outsourcing of employees.
- Comprehensive ongoing training program to ensure up-to-date product knowledge and maximized conversion; our program undergoes an annual vigorous review to ensure we deliver best in class knowledge.
LOCATION. LOCATION. LOCATION.
- 40% of our sales agents work virtually. By removing obstacles related to transportation and commuting costs, our virtual platform enables our agents to focus on delivering a remarkable experience from the comfort of their home offices.
- Centers located near cruise ports, so agents have easy access to experience the product.
All private-label partners have a dedicated Brand Manager as a single point of contact. Brand Managers work in tandem with partners to develop and implement marketing efforts based upon mutual goals and strategy.