We are remote pioneers and experts in the work-at-home environment. Our robust technology allows you to stay connected and get the support you need from your coworkers, managers and the company. Whether it is jumping on a video call or using our live chat or intranet platforms, every employee has a direct line of communication with peers and upper management. Get all the advantages of working with a travel industry powerhouse from the comfort of your home.
- Establish a healthy work/life balance with as much schedule flexibility as possible
- Avoid a long commute and save on gas
- Experience the world through travel deals
- Enjoy competitive benefits and paid time off
- Create your own dress code
- Receive paid training as well as ongoing development opportunities and support
- Get a computer and access to our support team
WORK @ HOME ESSENTIALS
You will need a private and quiet area to work in free of distractions. Your home office must not be in the same residence as another current World Travel Holdings’ @ home employee.
We will provide a computer, monitor, keyboard, mouse, phone, headset and webcam.
- You must have access to FiOS, Cable Internet preferred; DSL acceptable if it’s the only option
- Minimum speeds required are 10.0 Mbps download speed and 5.0 Mbps upload speed. To check your internet speed, go to http://www.speedtest.net/.
- We do not support dial up, satellite connections, “line-of-site”, or Wi-Fi (e.g. 4G LTE) connections.
- If the call connection through your computer and internet service provider is unstable, you may be asked to obtain a traditional land line should all other measures to resolve the call quality issues fail. Note: We do not support internet-based phone services such as Vonage, Magic Jack, Skype, Ooma, etc.
- In order to protect the security of our network, and to allow you to share your internet connection with other devices in your house, you must ensure that you have a router installed between your internet modem and work computer. This could be an all-in-one device from your internet provider or two separate devices.
- Surge protectors must be utilized to protect company issued equipment. Other supplies such as notebooks, pens, etc. are optional.
Check out what our employees have to say.
Join the fun! Interested in joining our team? Search Jobs. Or, how about working @ home?