We are remote pioneers and experts in the work-at-home environment. Our robust technology allows you to stay connected and get the support you need from your coworkers, managers and the company. Whether it is jumping on a video call or using our live chat or intranet platforms, every employee has a direct line of communication with peers and upper management. Get all the advantages of working with a travel industry powerhouse from the comfort of your home.
- Establish a healthy work/life balance with as much schedule flexibility as possible
- Avoid a long commute and save on gas
- Experience the world through travel deals
- Enjoy competitive benefits and paid time off
- Create your own dress code
- Receive paid training as well as ongoing development opportunities and support
- Get a computer and access to our support team
WORK @ HOME ESSENTIALS
You will need a private and quiet area to work in free of distractions. Your home office must not be in the same residence as another current World Travel Holdings’ @ home employee.
We will provide a computer, monitor, keyboard, mouse, phone, headset and webcam. Initial setup includes a refundable $250 deposit spread out over five payroll deductions.
- You must have access to FiOS, Cable Internet preferred; DSL acceptable if it’s the only option
- Minimum speeds required are 10.0 Mbps download speed and 5.0 Mbps upload speed. To check your internet speed, go to http://www.speedtest.net/.
- We do not support dial up, satellite connections, “line-of-site”, or Wi-Fi (e.g. 4G LTE) connections.
- You may be required to obtain a traditional land line based on the speed and stability of your internet connection. We DO NOT support internet-based phone services such as Vonage, Magic Jack, Skype, Ooma, etc.
- In order to protect the security of our network, and to allow you to share your internet connection with other devices in your house, you must ensure that you have a router installed between your internet modem and work computer. This could be an all-in-one device from your internet provider or two separate devices.
- You must have basic supplies such as a surge protector and other supplies which may vary including notebook, pens, printer/fax, etc.